Registry offices are closed on Good Friday (18 April), Easter Monday (21 April), and Anzac Day (Friday 25 April). During these holidays you can:
- Phone: 13 77 88 for general enquiries, or
- Apply online and by post.
Our products & services
We can help with a range of services including registration and certificates for births, deaths, marriages, relationships, change of name and family history. We're also a leading provider of civil marriage ceremonies. More information:
- Complete an application: Forms Fees & Turnaround
- Visit a Registry Office: Sydney, Parramatta, Newcastle
- Visit a Service NSW service centre
- Phone: 13 77 88
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday wedding offer
New - in partnership with Sydney Living Museums we are offering seven unique wedding venues including Elizabeth Bay House, Vaucluse House and The Mint. Find out more about our Thursday wedding offer.
Online certificate companies
The Registry is aware of private companies charging fees to obtain certificates on a person's behalf. These companies are not affiliated with us. Please direct any complaints about private certificate companies to Fair Trading.