[Issued: 10 October 2019]
"Stay Smart Online Week" (7 - 13 October) is an awareness campaign from the Australian Government to help people reduce the risk of cyber security threats.
The team in BDM Identity Security came up with some Top Tips from a BDM viewpoint:
1. Take caution in providing personal information to
anyone who emails or calls you.
2. Be cautious in sharing life event details on social media.
3. Do not post copies of birth or marriage certificates online.
4. Delete excess personal information kept online.
5. Password protect digital copies of certificates.
For more information, check out:
the Stay Smart Online website >>